Do you have unanswered questions about Judaism, sexuality and intimacy?
Do you want your children to get a better sex education than the one you received, but lack the language or tools to provide it?
Do you want to improve and enhance intimacy in your marriage, but aren’t sure how to go about it?
Do you wonder about how Judaism views various aspects of sexuality?
Do you have questions or issues that you would like to address – regarding sex and Jewish law or regarding sexuality in general – but there is no one you feel comfortable asking?
Our monthly podcast, INTIMATE JUDAISM, addresses intimacy and healthy sexuality in the context of Jewish family life. We raise conflicts and challenges and candidly offer solutions while remaining firmly within the bounds of Torah and Halacha.
- Learn how to provide your children with healthy perspectives that acknowledge both Halacha and their natural sexual development
- Discover how Judaism encourages sexual expression between you and your spouse
- Find out how to create and enhance emotional and physical intimacy in your marriage
- Explore how the laws of Taharat Hamishpacha – family purity – can impact intimacy and sexuality, and how to address this in your marriage
- Understand how lifecycle events such as pregnancy, postpartum, menopause or chronic illness can affect marital intimacy and sex
- Learn how to deal with difficult situations in marriage such as pornography and infidelity
We want to explore and analyze many important issues that will improve your relationships & marital intimacy. Please fill out this brief anonymous survey and help us choose the topics to be discussed in upcoming podcasts.
Talli Rosenbaum has decades of experience in the field of sexual health, and is a certified sex therapist and an individual and couple therapist. She is an internationally regarded expert in this field and has published and lectured extensively. Talli serves as the academic advisor for Yahel: The Center for Jewish Intimacy, which trains community leaders in sexual guidance counseling. Her experience in sexual, marital, and individual therapy with clients across the religious spectrum gives her a unique perspective that makes her clients feel respected and at ease.
Rabbi Scott Kahn, formerly the Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshivat Yesodei HaTorah, has educated and continues to inspire hundreds of students. Through his teaching there and in other yeshiva programs, via the many podcasts that he has produced that deal with the issues facing the Orthodox world, and from his extensive experience in teaching Chatan classes to young men, Rabbi Kahn has become expert and adept at addressing the issues that young men and women face both as singles and as married couples.